Thursday, July 10, 2008

&$*%&#(%@#(&#)@

I don't know if you all remember my semi-rant about bad surprises.

Well, the bad surprise has delivered it's punchline (almost literally) and the afflicted person died this morning.

Apart from the godawful experience that I know is happening to a loved one in Wellington, I'm feeling particularly crap about the whole thing and to be honest wanting to go home and sit on my deck with a really really really big glass of wine (you know one of those ones that take almost an entire bottle at a time).

I'd feel much better if I could have one of those huge bear hugs where someone you loves wraps you up and you just disappear into a nice comfortable cocoon of arms, but that ain't on the cards today.

So *virtual hugs* to the person that is in Wellywood going through all this without me, and more *virtual hugs* to me cause I feel like them.

3 comments:

2treesandahorse said...

sening strength righ back at ya.Kia kaha.

Off-Black said...

And you can get one from me. Sorry we missed you last time you were down

Unknown said...

Baby girl, Im sorry I was late reading late.
Im really sorry and thinking of you and giving the biggest bear hug you can imagine, Ill have to try and find a wine glass over here, just for you.
Love and cuddles, J+M
PS Its a belated bday pressy, happy Birthday too!