Sunday, January 24, 2010

Holy flying cow....

Since I've been just a *touch* useless (anyone else noticed that it's over a YEAR since I last blogged!?!) this is going to be a very short post while I think about what to tell you.

HA!

Anyhoo.... Life has continued to happen for the last year in Dorkland (no that really hasn't changed for me).

Actually, to tide over your need for news, I was silly enough to agree to do a half marathon walk/run thing (http://www.thedual.co.nz/) on Rangitoto in March. And I was sober at the time. I'm not entirely sure that it was a sensible thing to agree to but it has meant that I've been somewhat enthusiastic about going out and getting loads of exercise this weekend.

On the down side, going for a run the day after doing a particularly active aerobics class was probably not the wisest idea :/

No comments: