Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Apart-mental II

This will be a short rant/post.

After my last post I was tasked with the lovely job of finding myself parking for my vehicle - since I need to have one 'cause it is Orcland and with the nature of my job I will actually need to use it.

After reconciling myself to the idea of actually paying rent of the first-born level, I went and got quotes for parking which would have required me to sell a gosh-darned (swap for the expletive of your choice) kidney to even contemplate. And just to slight me even more, for the selling of said kidney they wouldn't guarantee that the car would be monitored and they had no process to let me know if the car got broken into or smashed up by some useless driver.
ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH. Given how much I love my car this actually offends me that they are so very inconsiderate!

As a result this made the lovely apartment completely unfeasible, and the amount of money I would have been paying made me want to vomit (no really I did actually contemplate making a dash for the ladies at one point).

As a result the trawl continues. I am moderately disheartened, but currently coping. The range of the search is being expanded to accommodate my current negative mindset. Any suggestions of good locations would be good.

I think my "short" rant got a bit extended :/