Friday, April 11, 2008

It's a whole new world....

And I ain't kidding.
I packed up the car, and drove to Hamilton on a Sunday and then to Auckland on the Monday. And now I've been here almost 2 weeks.

It's quite different from Wellington and I find myself comparing things all the time - parking costs much the same, rush hour is completely different, buses are better (! - atleast from the North Shore), and the weather is relatively good. Housing is generally similar although the turnover is way faster, and the rents are slightly more expensive.

The job rocks. After being somewhat bored for the past 12 months, although earning very good deniros, I find that I am enjoying actually having something to do! (even if that thing is learning linux...)

And since I'm lazy I decided that I would start a blog. That way I don't have to keep emailing the same information to everyone and repeating myself repeating myself.

So more to follow shortly......

1 comment:

R said...

If you happen to run into Simon Dallow and Wendy Petrie-dish while you are driving around town... good! :)

Have a briliant time, and I can't wait to catch up with "your Auckland" in about 2 months!

R